I ‘m 34 yrs old, and have 2 children.Ih’ve been suffering from irregular perids

and Acne for past 10 yrs. Now I HAVE scars. [moderate] on my cheeks

only.What has to be done?


best choice for you after seeing dermatogist

is to make fillers with some laser treatment it is elevated the depressed area

in scars to the normal around area of skin

the problem is the cost

if not

options will be

chemical peeling and may be dermabrassion they are almost the same effect

/div rel=