i get these REALLY big, iratated, red pimples under my skin and they really

hurt. i really want to pop them but i am afriad they will look even worse…

nothing is really working and i already have a dermatologist but every time i

go see her i do not have one of these annoying pimples to show her so she

cant really help and all she suggests is that i get a $30 steriod injection, but

that is just way to much money… so any suggestion???


you should go dermatologist when something appear on skin to can know the

best for you but with no pimples how she can help

and pimple good to be treated with follow instruction after know the type of it

with many products like

acne care cream

and systemic antibiotics

and with course of treatmetn between 3 months and 6 months

/div rel=